March 4, 2010

to-do list

in year of the tiger
the list in my mind so far:

- be a kind person

- do more exercise, lose 22lbs.

- don't eat too much junk food

- go to play golf this summer

- clean up my messy home

- save money, stop buying useless things.

- make 香醬燜牛筋腩

- make 咕嚕肉

- perfectly 斬好一隻雞

- practice/improve sewing & crochet skills

- sew an apron and a new mask for soap making

- sew a tool bag for crafting tools

- make ginger soap

- buy a 可羅米

my dearest friends, please keep supporting me this year. thank you! xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I'll mentally support you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sasa lam, how about physically? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your "perfectly 斬好一隻雞" <--- this is too difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashlee, 揸刀都無力!我每次都係亂斬一通!>_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dapan, you could try this link: http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/cdishes/tips_demo04.htm or http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/cdishes/tips.htm

    Cheers, Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. kevin, i like those links. thanks! ^_^
    actually, my dad did show me so many times how to chop a chicken perfectly like a chef. (he was a chef 35 years ago.)
    BUT i'm really 無天份 and 揸刀都無力! sigh.... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. oic...instead of using heavier Chinese cleaver, you may try to use Chef Knife or even Santoku. :) Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  8. kevin, santoku斬唔到雞!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 唔斬,係切wor...I do it for 古法浸雞

    ReplyDelete
  10. kevin, i see.
    不過我真好想perfectly斬好一隻雞!^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...practice & practice! waiting for ur good news! Hungry tim! (´・ω・`)

    ReplyDelete